Computer Training for the Vision Impaired
Our world-class computer training programs, which are bench-marked with the programs of leading institutions, empower blind and low vision students to reach great heights! Students with vision impairment are provided with one-to-one intensive training in computer applications ranging from basic to advanced.
We offer the following training programs:
- ACA Administrators and Teachers Access Technologies training course
- BCA Beginners course (one week)
- CCA Certificate course (3 months)
- DCA Diploma course (6 months)
- ECA Employment oriented course (9 months)
For all courses we offer the following:
- No tuition fees for un-affording candidates.
- Subsidized, nominal fees for all students.
- Free software, individual tuition, English language and placement assistance for all.
A male student undergoes computer training at Vision Aid supervised by an instructor.